The NHS Information Standard is a quality mark supported by NHS England that helps people to choose reliable health and social care information.
The Information Standard helps us make sure that we:
- provide clear, accessible information for everyone affected by snoring, sleepiness and sleep apnoea
- help people with snoring, sleepiness and sleep apnoea make informed decisions about how they manage their condition
- assure people with snoring, sleepiness and sleep apnoea, their families, friends and carers, as well as health and social care professionals, that our information is up to date and evidence-based through regular reviews and updates
How you can get involved: Send us your feedback
We’re always looking for feedback on our publications and resources. Let us know what you think.
We’re always looking for feedback on our resources – so if you have any comments about our Guides do get in touch.
- Are there any aspects of living with snoring, sleepiness and sleep apnoea that we don’t currently cover?
- Did you find one of our booklets difficult to understand?
- Have any of the tips in our resources helped to improve your day-to-day life?
Join one of our information review groups
You could also sign up to one of our information review groups and help us create and review our publications.
We’re particularly keen to hear from people who have been recently diagnosed or are in vigilance critical roles.
We’d also like to hear from health or social care professionals working with people affected by snoring, sleepiness and sleep apnoea. You can help us make our resources for professionals more relevant to you.
Page last updated 28 July 2016