Terms & Conditions
- The term “Snorer.com ” or “us” or “we” or “Site” or “website” refers to the owner of the website Snorer.com Ltd.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Content on this site may have been provided by others. Their inclusion in the site does not signify that we endorse, approve, or condone the information or practices mentioned.
- You may not copy content from this website without Snorer.com’s prior permission.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the England and Wales.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behaviour on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Snorer.com Ltd. subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, the ASAP Anonymous Sleep Apnoea Process™, your anonymous report, Snorer.me Signposting™, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- We choose not to receive commission when visitors purchase products discussed, advertised, or linked to from the Site.
- You may not use a script, agent, application or otherwise query this website in an automated fashion without prior written permission.
- Snorer.com has appointed an external Data Protection Officer in line with GDPR requirements.
License and Restrictions
- You may use the Snorer.com website solely for your personal education.
- You may not use Snorer.com for any commercial use. “Commercial use” means charging any fee for a service that includes using Snorer.com.
- You may not co-brand Snorer.com . “To co-brand” means to link to the Snorer.com and display a logo, trademark, name, or other sign of identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give the impression that such other party has licensed or has the right to use Snorer.com.
- You may not frame Snorer.com . “To frame” means to have the Snorer.com or a portion of it appear on the same screen with another website or a portion of one.
- You may not deep-link to Snorer.com . “To deep-link” means to link directly to any Snorer.com page without going through the home page.
- You may not document the activity of Snorer.com . “To document the activity” means to use Snorer.com with another computer software to generate an electronic record of a patient’s or a user’s access to and/or completion of the Snorer.com.
- You may not reproduce, transmit, publish, or distribute the Snorer.com content or any of its (graphics, text, and narration) to any third party without the express written consent of Snorer.com Limited.
- Snorer.com Ltd. licenses eeZed Ltd. as the worldwide, exclusive licensee of Snorer.com Ltd. IP, products and services.
- You agree that Snorer.com is for informational purposes only and its content is general information and specifically NOT medical advice. Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your doctor/primary care provider or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or medical treatment.
- The website may contain health- or medical-related materials that you may find sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Snorer.com and its associates accept no responsibility for such materials. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws applicable to your country of residence.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Snorer.com Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Snorer.me Signposting™ is an evidence-based triage tool intended to capture data for sleep apnoea symptom screening by appropriately trained healthcare professionals. Snorer.com Ltd. its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees and agents accept no responsibility or any liability for the decisions, actions or inaction by healthcare professionals you are signposted to.
- SHOULD YOU BE ADVISED NOT TO PERFORM A VIGILANCE CRITICAL ROLE BY THE DOCTOR/SLEEP-TRAINED DENTIST YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD SNORER.COM LTD., ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR DEMANDS, LIABILITIES AND SETTLEMENTS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE LEGAL AND ACCOUNTING FEES, RESULTING FROM, OR ALLEGED TO RESULT FROM, YOU FAILING TO FOLLOW THIS PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
Warranty and Liability
- The use of the Snorer.com website and Clinical Decision Support System(s) is at your own risk. Snorer.com is provided on an “as is” basis. Snorer.com Limited, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- In no event shall Snorer.com Limited and its Associates or any third parties mentioned on the Snorer.com website be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use Snorer.com or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Snorer.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Snorer.com Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The terms of this Agreement applies to users outside the United Kingdom. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Snorer.com from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- You may terminate this agreement at any time by stopping use of Snorer.com.
- The following provisions survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever: Warranty and Liability, Indemnity, and General.
- If you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates.
- You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Snorer.com Limited, or in any way relating to your use of the Snorer.com website and Clinical Decision Support Systems, resides in the courts of England and Wales and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the England and Wales in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Snorer.com Limited or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
- This Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the England and Wales, without respect to its conflict of law principles. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such terms or conditions or any other terms or conditions.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Snorer.com tries to ensure that any information and content on this site or available through its services that has not been supplied by a third party is accurate, but it makes no representation and gives no warranty that any information or content is accurate, up to date or complete. It accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information or content.
- If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or content on this site or in any Snorer.com service, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of any intellectual property right, you must let Snorer.com know immediately by contacting us: Click to email us
- You should independently verify any information and content on this site or made available to you through any Snorer.com service before relying on it. That information and content are not intended to address any particular requirements; they do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Snorer.com and are not intended to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. The information and content on and through this site are not, and the Snorer.com services are not, substitutes for the exercise of professional judgement. If you are not qualified nor experienced enough to make that judgement, you should take professional advice.
- This site, its content and all Snorer.com services are provided “as is”. Snorer.com gives no warranty that this site, its content or any service is error-free or will be available without interruption, or at all.
- No warranty, representation, or undertaking in respect of the quality, or fitness for purpose of any content or any service is given, and all implied terms conditions and warranties relating to the same, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise, are excluded to the extent allowed by the law.
- You assume all risk for using, and for any results obtained, or liability incurred, by or as a result of accessing this site or any Snorer.com service.
- Snorer.com is not liable for any third party’s information, programs, products or services, whether or not Snorer.com has negotiated special terms for the provision of the same to its members. If you access or use any information on this site that has been supplied by a third party, you will be bound by any additional terms and conditions specified by that third party. You agree to read those additional terms and conditions before accessing or using such third party information and not to access or use that information you do not accept those additional terms and conditions. You should always read the relevant terms and conditions before accessing any information.
- Snorer.com does not guarantee the prevention of the loss of, alteration of, or improper access to, any information or computer systems. Snorer.com is not responsible for invalid destinations or transmission errors in, the corruption of, or the security of information or messages on this site or transmitted using any Snorer.com service or carried over any telecommunications or data communications facilities. Passwords and user IDs are personal to individual members. It is your responsibility to keep your password and ID secret and secure, and not to allow anyone else to use them. You are responsible for the use or misuse of this site and any Snorer.com service by any person accessing them through your password or ID (whether that use is authorised or unauthorised) and you agree to bear all losses, expenses, inconvenience and site charges arising as a result of that use. You must not use or attempt to use anyone else’s password or ID; to do so may be an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
- Snorer.com is not liable for any claim that your access to or use of this site, any content or any Snorer.com services infringes any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- In no event is Snorer.com liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to perform your obligations.
- Despite any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, Snorer.com does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for any fraudulent act. Subject to this, Snorer.com is not liable for any of the following, whether arising because of its negligence, or in any other way:
- Loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goodwill or reputation, lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees;
- Loss, destruction or corruption of data;
- Any indirect, or consequential loss or damage; or
- Any loss or damage arising as a result of any claim against you by any other party; even if Snorer.com has been advised of the possibility of that loss or damage arising.
- You will indemnify Snorer.com and keep it indemnified against all and any losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising in connection with your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or arising as a result of a third party accessing or using this site, any content or any Snorer.com service by means of your password or user ID.
- The maximum liability of Snorer.com to you in connection with this site, any content and any services, or the failure to provide any of the same, is £1 or the aggregate of sums you have paid to Snorer.com in the 12 months immediately before the cause of action to which your claim relates, arose (whichever is the greater).
- If you are dissatisfied with the services provided by Snorer.com or any feature provided in or through this site, you may terminate your use of this site by closing your browser. This is your sole remedy if you are dissatisfied with this site or any such service.
- Your newsletter subscription may be terminated by you or by Snorer.com at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism. In addition, Snorer.com may terminate or suspend your access to this site and any service at any time without notice if you breach or are suspected of having breached these Terms and Conditions, if you cease to meet the criteria from time to time for access to or use of this site or any service, or if your agreement with any internet service provider for access or connection to the internet is terminated for any reason.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This site, its contents and information, and the Snorer.com services and their content and information, are protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You authorise Snorer.com to act on your behalf if your intellectual property rights in any material you post to this site or in any message that you send via a Snorer.com service is infringed by any third party.
- You assign to Snorer.com the copyright in all material that you post to this site (except for e-mails and photographs posted online) You waive all moral rights in connection with that material and those messages, and you authorise Snorer.com to act on your behalf in any action they may decide to take if any intellectual property rights in any material you post to this site or in any message that you send via a Snorer.com service are infringed by any third party.
- Snorer.com does not claim exclusive copyright over material posted by you on this site. In the case of images posted this material will be subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Licence, and you authorise Snorer.com to act on your behalf in any action they may decide to take if any intellectual property rights in any material you post to these parts of the site is infringed by any third party.
- Subject to any conditions specific to any service, you may read, print and download parts of the material and information on this site or through any Snorer.com service for your private, non-commercial use or use in the ordinary course of the your profession, but you may not make any profit from the use of that material or information nor republish, disseminate or transmit any of it, or exploit it for any commercial purpose, or make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining Snorer.com’s written permission, or that of the rights owner.
- To seek permission please contact us: Click to email us
- You must not post to this website, or send, using any Snorer.com service any data, software, or other work or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of Snorer.com or any third party.
- Any terms purporting to vary these Terms and Conditions in any order, or other written or electronic communication from you, are ineffective unless specifically accepted by Snorer.com in writing.
- Snorer.com may assign or sub-contract its rights or obligations (or both) to any third party.
- If any part of any of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect any other provision and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, and the contract between you and Snorer.com, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers or purports to confer on anyone except you any right under the Contracts Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or in any other way to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The terms of this Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and Snorer.com Ltd with respect to the use of the Snorer.com website, downloads, Snorer.me Signposting™ clinical decision support system and Content.
© Snorer.com 2014 – 2019