We consider it important you understand the strengths and limitations of this site. For this reason, this page is accessible from every page on Snorer.com.
We want to help. If your problem is snoring (yours or someone you know), we want to help you obtain appropriate therapy that you can live with, and restore you to health and vitality.
If you undertake an ASAP Anonymous Sleep Apnoea Process™ home sleep study and are advised by the Consultant not to perform vigilance critical tasks, and you ignore this advice, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Snorer.com is a journalistic website and aims to provide the best evidence based Snorer Guides, insights, tips, tools and techniques, but we can’t guarantee to be perfect, so do note that you use the information at your own risk and we can’t accept liability if things go wrong.
Please take the time to check the Snorer Guide is right for your individual circumstances and if you are making any important decisions, such as medical matters, you should consult a medical professional who can provide specific advice based on your individual position and medical history.
- The information provided on the Snorer.com is intended to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
- Snorer.com does NOT provide medical advice or consultations. Consult a medical professional if you are concerned about your health. Always do your own research on top to ensure it’s right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on ‘how to choose.’
- We often link to other websites, but we can’t be responsible for their content.
What happens if things go wrong? Given the nature of our website and the wide range of information we provide, it’s possible that every now and again things may not go as planned. If we make a mistake, rest assured we will do our best to put things right as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to compensate you for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
- any mistake we make with the content on our website or in our Snorer Guides;
- any parts of our website being unavailable or inaccessible;
- your use of any organisation’s website that you can access from our website (including any purchase from that organisation and any use they make of the personal data you provide to them);
- the downloading of any material from our website and
- the content added to our website by people using our interactive services.
Please remember that our products specifically contain generic information, so if you are making any important decisions, such as on medical matters, you should consult a medical professional who can consider your individual circumstances.
Our worldwide, exclusive licensee eeZed Ltd. owns and operates the Snorer Shop and takes payments that are processed by STRIPE. eeZed Ltd does not store any credit or debit card details.
If we don’t comply with these terms we will be happy to compensate you for any loss you suffer as a direct result of up to £10 each time.