Want to Stop Snoring?
Hi, I’m Adrian Zacher.
Let me help you:
Don’t buy snore ‘cure’ crap sold online. Instead, explore your symptoms to see if you show signs of sleep apnoea (OSA). Then consult a sleep-trained healthcare professional for the most appropriate EVIDENCE-BASED way to stop.
Try this quick stop snoring quiz. We promise no gadget sales and
your data isn’t stored.
KILLER IN YOUR BEDROOM is my attempt to help snorers, their partners and their families get the help they need and deserve.
Help that is currently obscured by:
- Sales of gadgets and potions that just don’t work (they’ve little or no evidence to justify their place on the market)
- Well-meaning but ultimately self-defeating bureaucracy
After downloading this book, you will learn...
- How to stop snoring – your treatment options explained
- How to spot the BS “quick fix” gadgets
- What to do if you’re more worried about losing your job (because you think you may have sleep apnea)
All of this and more, in bite-sized, short chapters with illustrations.
Free Online Sleep Training for Community Pharmacists
Unpacking the NOA mandibular repositioning device:
What Others Are Saying:
In the complex world of sleep and OSA education and support (and often dubious scientific claims to sell ineffective products), Adrian is a touchstone for trustworthiness, rigour and reliability. His knowledge and informed advice has helped considerably in my understanding of my condition and decision-making process over my care. He is always my first port of call on the latest advice and developments, and he is a real champion of the sufferer’s right to know the fact from the fiction.
Dr Sarah Murphy BDS
Everyone who is affected by snoring would benefit by following the advice here, possibly more than they could imagine.