Want to help more patients?
Become an expert and bring a new skill to your practice…
Sleep-trained dentists can help snorers and treat snoring!
Learn from industry experts how to:
- help snorers
- build your sleep business
- screen for sleep apnoea (UK dentists only)
- get the ‘bite’ right
- choose custom oral appliances
- become an expert
- build a network of referral sources
- and more!
Use resources and tools to suit you:
- check lists
- video animations
- easy to follow videos
- cheat sheets
- quizzes (with explanations)
- real live support!
Sign up for exclusive content or start now!
The Snorer.training Academy has launched!
If you want to build your business and help more patients, whilst becoming an expert in an emerging field. First two chapters are free.
Easy to use resources – whether you prefer written words, recorded video or live webinars with Q&As, useful content has been created to suit you.
Whether you want to check something whilst you’re in clinic, or during your lunch break, or if you have time in the evening or over the weekend, you can dip into 20+ years knowledge whenever convenient.
Every day is a school day! Whether you’re new to sleep medicine or have been on a few courses, there are still things to learn.
With course content and resources created by the founder and other industry leaders, you can be sure you’ll take something away to implement straight away.
We’re not tied to any device manufacturer or therapy provider, so what you learn is completely impartial.
Having a broad knowledge means that you’ll be well placed to prescribe the device that suits your patient best.
This is a very simple, yet effective tool to learn about Dental Sleep Medicine. The online nature of the program allows you to learn at your own pace and schedule.
Also, the information provided will be a great starting point for any dentist who’s interested in learning about Dental Sleep Medicine.
In summary; a well-organized, thorough online learning tool!!Dr Shouresh Charkhandeh DDS
1. Stradling,J, Dookun,R “Snoring and the role of the GDP: British Society of Dental Sleep Medicine (BSDSM) pre-treatment screening protocol”, British Dental Journal 206, 307 – 312 (2009)
Published online: 28 March 2009 | doi:10.1038/sj.bdj.2009.214. http://www.nature.com/bdj/journal/v206/n6/full/sj.bdj.2009.214.html [accessed 04 July 2016]↩
2. ARTP Standards of Care for Mandibular Repositioning Devices. http://www.artp.org.uk/download.cfm/docid/63B69B37-37E8-48D1-8A6B92749EDFDD1E [accessed 04 July 2016]↩