Our Code of Conduct
The Snorer.com Code of Conduct sets forth the highest ethical standards for our employees, contributors, volunteers, board members and those who do business with us.
- Promote independence, dignity and purpose
- Enhance quality of life for snorers, sleep apnoeaics, their partners and families
- Demonstrate professional integrity and honesty
- Be ethical, transparent, responsible and fair
- Respect intellectual property rights
- Be accurate
- We proudly disclose how the site is funded and make plain the limitations of the site. We provide FREE and quality information in the form of Information Guides to complement and NOT REPLACE medical professional information.
Created by Emma Easton | Page last updated 6th Oct 2018